Are you looking for the Best Encrypted Flash Drive. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 74989 reviews available online for Encrypted Flash Drive. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Encrypted Flash Drive
|1||Kingston Digital 8GB Data Traveler AES Encrypted Vault Privacy 256Bit 3.0 USB Flash Drive (DTVP30/8GB)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Sandisk Sdcz60-064G-A46 Cruzer Glide Usb Flash Drive - 64 Gb - Black Red - Retractable Password Protection Encryption Support Temperature Proof (Sandisk SDCZ60-064G-A46)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||SanDisk 128GB Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive - SDCZ73-128G-G46||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||iStorage datAshur PRO 256-bit 8GB USB 3.0 secure encrypted flash drive IS-FL-DA3-256-8||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Lexar LJDF35-32GBNL Jumpdrive Fingerprint F35 32 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Kingston Digital 32GB Data Traveler Locker + G3||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Encrypted USB Drive, INNÔPLUS Secure Flash Drive 256-bit 32 GB||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Apricon Aegis Secure Key 3NX: Software-Free 256-Bit AES XTS Encrypted USB 3.1 Flash Key with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validation||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||SanDisk 512GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive - SDCZ48-512G-G46||9||Buy On Amazon|
|10||LEPIN 16GB Flash Drive Password Protected Hardware Encrypted USB Flash Drive Secure USB Drive Secret with Keypad U Disk Flash for Personal Data Security||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Encrypted Flash Drive Reviews
We have checked about 74989 reviews for encrypted flash drive. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Kingston Digital 8GB Data Traveler AES Encrypted Vault Privacy 256Bit 3.0 USB Flash Drive...
- Sandisk Sdcz60-064G-A46 Cruzer Glide Usb Flash Drive 64 Gb Black Red Retractable Password Protection Encryption...
- SanDisk 128GB Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive SDCZ73-128G-G46
- iStorage datAshur PRO 256-bit 8GB USB 3.0 secure encrypted flash drive IS-FL-DA3-256-8
- Lexar LJDF35-32GBNL Jumpdrive Fingerprint F35 32 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, Black/Silver
- Kingston Digital 32GB Data Traveler Locker + G3, USB 3.0 with Personal Data Security and Automatic Cloud...
- Encrypted USB Drive, INNÔPLUS Secure Flash Drive 256-bit 32 GB, U Disk USB 2.0, Hardware Password Memory...
- Apricon Aegis Secure Key 3NX: Software-Free 256-Bit AES XTS Encrypted USB 3.1 Flash Key with FIPS 140-2...
- SanDisk 512GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive SDCZ48-512G-G46
- LEPIN 16GB Flash Drive Password Protected Hardware Encrypted USB Flash Drive Secure USB Drive Secret with...
1. Kingston Digital 8GB Data Traveler AES Encrypted Vault Privacy 256Bit 3.0 USB Flash Drive (DTVP30/8GB)
- 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption to safeguard data
- Customizable to meet specific internal corporate IT requirements
- Optional Anti-Virus protection from ESET
- SuperSpeed (USB 3.0) technology
- TAA compliant
2. Sandisk Sdcz60-064G-A46 Cruzer Glide Usb Flash Drive – 64 Gb – Black Red – Retractable Password Protection Encryption Support Temperature Proof (Sandisk SDCZ60-064G-A46)
- Sandisk Sdcz60-064G-A46 Cruzer Glide Usb Flash Drive – 64 Gb – Black, Red – Retractable, Password Protection, Encryption Support, Temperature Proof.
3. SanDisk 128GB Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive – SDCZ73-128G-G46
- High-speed USB 3.
- Transfer a full-length movie in less than 30 seconds(2) [(2) Based on 1.
- Transfer to drive up to 15 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives(1)
- Sleek, durable metal casing
- Easy-to-use password protection for your private files(3) [(3)Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X v10.
4. iStorage datAshur PRO 256-bit 8GB USB 3.0 secure encrypted flash drive IS-FL-DA3-256-8
- Easy to use, PIN authenticated hardware encrypted USB Flash Drive – Perfect solution to protect your digital assets.
- Government certified: FIPS 140-2 Level 3, NLNCSA DEP-V & NATO Restricted certified.
- The datAshur PRO is the perfect solution for storing your personal or company data.
- The datAshur PRO will work on any device with a USB port, no software is required.
- Transfer your files in seconds Lightning fast backwards compatible USB 3.
5. Lexar LJDF35-32GBNL Jumpdrive Fingerprint F35 32 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Up to 10 fingerprint IDs allowed
- Ultra-fast recognition – less than 1 second
- Easy set-up, no software driver needed (fingerprint registration software only compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
- Securely protects files using 256-bit AES encryption
6. Kingston Digital 32GB Data Traveler Locker + G3
- Automatic USB to Cloud by ClevX backup option to a
ccess your data anytime, anywhere (Windows & Mac).
- Durable metal casing with built-in key loop
- Hardware encryption – keeps your data safe
- Password protection – user’s can set a password to prevent unauthorised access
- The drive works interchangeably between Mac OS X and Windows systems
7. Encrypted USB Drive
- AES-XTS Military Grade Encryption : INNOPLUS encrypted flash drive is designed to be secure
- Works with any USB/USB On-The-Go devices
- Compatibility with any OS – Windows, MAC
- If you forget your password, you need to provide your order number to our email address, after we confirm your order information, you can get a dynamic password.
- Wildly used: It is great for Government, Health Care, Finance or any person who wants to protect your privacy data.
8. Apricon Aegis Secure Key 3NX: Software-Free 256-Bit AES XTS Encrypted USB 3.1 Flash Key with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validation
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validation (pending 1 Q 2019)
- Aegis Configurator Compatible
- Separate Admin and User Mode
- Two Read-Only Modes
- Data Recovery PINs
9. SanDisk 512GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive – SDCZ48-512G-G46
- Transfer speeds up to 10x faster than standard USB 2.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Secure file encryption and password protection(2)
10. LEPIN 16GB Flash Drive Password Protected Hardware Encrypted USB Flash Drive Secure USB Drive Secret with Keypad U Disk Flash for Personal Data Security
- Safeguard Your Sensitive DATA】With Military Grade Full-disk 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encryption to protect your important files.
- Simple and Nice Design】Solid and heavy with newly upgraded aluminum alloy body,handy flash drive with really good touch,coloured lights and ding guides you well when using.
- No Software or Drivers Required】No software or drivers required, compatible with Windows,Mac,Linux and embedded systems and also different devices such as Macbook pro, Samsung galaxy S8 S8+, Nexus 6P 5X, Google Pixel with USB-C to USB A OTG Adapter.
- Great partner for your work】If you work in government, Financial and R & D institution,Business or other places that you need to keep your private and important data, it is a really great partner for your job.
- What you get】An Encrypted Flash Drive; a user manual;5-years warranty;24 hours customer,any question feel free to contact us.
Encrypted Flash Drive Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Encrypted Flash Drive stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Encrypted Flash Drive in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Encrypted Flash Drive for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Encrypted Flash Drive Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Encrypted Flash Drive in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Encrypted Flash Drive currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Encrypted Flash Drive based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Encrypted Flash Drive before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Encrypted Flash Drive they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Encrypted Flash Drive, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Encrypted Flash Drive before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Encrypted Flash Drive will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Encrypted Flash Drive if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Encrypted Flash Drive on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.