This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
9. AMD FD8370FRHKBOX FX-8370 Bl
Are you looking for the Best Am3 Processor. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 44506 reviews available online for Am3 Processor. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Am3 Processor
|1||AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) 8-Core Socket AM3+ OEM Ver. Processor CPU with Thermal Paste||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||AMD FX 6100 Hexa-core (6 Core) 3.30 GHz Processor - Socket AM3+OEM Pack - 8 MB - Yes - 32 nm - 95 W - 158¿F (70¿C) - FD6100WMW6KGU||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4-Core Unlocked Desktop Processor with Radeon Graphics||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||OEM AMD FX-8350 125W AM3+ Eight Core 4.0GHz Desktop CPU||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||AMD FX-Series FX-8350 FX8350 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8350FRW8KHK FD8350FRHKBOX 4GHz 8MB 8 cores||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDZ965FBK4DGM Socket AM3||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||AMD FD6300WMW6KHK / AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.5GHz Socket AM3 OEM||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||AMD FD9590FHHKWOF FX-9590 8-core 4.7 GHz Socket AM3+ 220W Black Edition Desktop Processor||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||AMD FD8370FRHKBOX FX-8370 Black Edition 8 Core CPU Processor AM3+ 4300Mhz 125W 16MB||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||AMD CPU FD8350FRHKHBX FX-8350 8Core AM3 16MB 4200MHz 125W with Wraith Cooler Retail||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Am3 Processor Reviews
We have checked about 44506 reviews for am3 processor. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz 4.2 GHz Turbo 8-Core Socket AM3+ OEM Ver. Processor CPU with Thermal Paste
- AMD FX 6100 Hexa-core FD6100WMW6KGU...
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4-Core Unlocked Desktop Processor with Radeon Graphics
- OEM AMD FX-8350 125W AM3+ Eight Core 4.0GHz Desktop CPU
- AMD FX-Series FX-8350 FX8350 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8350FRW8KHK FD8350FRHKBOX 4GHz 8MB 8 cores
- AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDZ965FBK4DGM Socket AM3
- AMD FD6300WMW6KHK / AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.5GHz Socket AM3 OEM
- AMD FD9590FHHKWOF FX-9590 8-core 4.7 GHz Socket AM3+ 220W Black Edition Desktop Processor
- AMD FD8370FRHKBOX FX-8370 Black Edition 8 Core CPU Processor AM3+ 4300Mhz 125W 16MB
- AMD CPU FD8350FRHKHBX FX-8350 8Core AM3 16MB 4200MHz 125W with Wraith Cooler Retail
1. AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) 8-Core Socket AM3+ OEM Ver. Processor CPU with Thermal Paste
- Please note: This is an OEM ver. of FX8350, CPU will be packed in an Plastic Clam Shell***
- It will not come with Cooling Fan / Heatsink or any retail packaging
- Platform: Desktop
- Frequency: 4.0/4.2GHZ (Base/Overdrive)
- Cores: 8 / Cache: 8MB / Socket Type: AM3+ / Power Wattage: 125W
2. AMD FX 6100 Hexa-core (6 Core) 3.30 GHz Processor – Socket AM3+OEM Pack – 8 MB – Yes – 32 nm – 95 W – 158¿F (70¿C) – FD6100WMW6KGU
- More for the money with this high quality Product
- Offers premium quality at outstanding saving
- Excellent product
- 100% satisfaction
3. AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4-Core Unlocked Desktop Processor with Radeon Graphics
- Includes advanced Radeon Vega 8 graphics, no expensive graphics card required
- Can deliver smooth high definition performance in the world’s most popular games
- 4 processing cores, bundled with the quiet AMD Wraith stealth cooler
- 4.0 GHz max boost, unlocked for overclocking, 6 MB cache, DDR 2933 support
- For the advanced socket AM4 platform. Base clock 3.6 GHz
4. OEM AMD FX-8350 125W AM3+ Eight Core 4.0GHz Desktop CPU
- Product Type:Processor
- Product Series:FX
- Brand Name:AMD
- Manufacturer:Advanced Micro Devices, Inc
- Product Model:FX-8350
5. AMD FX-Series FX-8350 FX8350 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8350FRW8KHK FD8350FRHKBOX 4GHz 8MB 8 cores
- Socket AM3+ / 938pin
6. AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDZ965FBK4DGM Socket AM3
- Frequency: 3.4GHz, Clock multiplier: 17.
- Bus speed: 667 MHz Memory controller, One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link (4 GT/s).
- Socket AM3, Data width: 64 bit, 4 cores, 4 threads.
- L2: 4 x 512 KB, L3: 6MB, Thermal Design Power: 125 Watt.
- Warranty:3 months, Please consult us whether support your motherboard before buying.
8. AMD FD9590FHHKWOF FX-9590 8-core 4.7 GHz Socket AM3+ 220W Black Edition Desktop Processor
- Supported technologies aes
- Frequency: 4.7/5.0 ghz (nominal/max turbo),
- Cores: 8 ; TDP: 220w; Socket type: am3+
- Cache: 8/8mb (l2/l3)
- Clock multiplier: unlocked
- Motherboard: Must feature specific support for 220w amd fx 9000 series processors
9. AMD FD8370FRHKBOX FX-8370 Bl
ack Edition 8 Core CPU Processor AM3+ 4300Mhz 125W 16MB
10. AMD CPU FD8350FRHKHBX FX-8350 8Core AM3 16MB 4200MHz 125W with Wraith Cooler Retail
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view / Processor Manufacturer: AMD / Processor Core: Octa-core (8 Core) / Clock Speed: 4 GHz.
- 8 MB level 3 cache architecture to provide versatile performance and fast access to frequently used data.
- Built on 32 nm technology and uses a high-k metal gate to enable higher performing transistors on the same node reducing leakage of currents.
Am3 Processor Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Am3 Processor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Am3 Processor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Am3 Processor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Am3 Processor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Am3 Processor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Am3 Processor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Am3 Processor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Am3 Processor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Am3 Processor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Am3 Processor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Am3 Processor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Am3 Processor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Am3 Processor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Am3 Processor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.